Bringing the Highest Quality Heath Care Home
Consider Lakeview Homecare if you or your loved one:
Are homebound or must make a taxing effort to leave the home, are receiving dialysis, transfusions, chemo, radiation, TPN or IV antibiotics, require wound monitoring and care, are recovering from a recent joint replacement, have an acute or chronic illness or have been recently hospitalized.
Lakeview Homecare provides award-winning, convenient, cost-effective, comprehensive homecare services to promote healing at home. Our team pays special attention to your emotional, spiritual and psychological health. We work closely with you, your family and your personal physician to create a care plan that fits with your goals.
We offer nursing support 24 hours a day, seven days a week for acute care and chronic illnesses. Our qualified staff and state-of-the-art technology offer professional care across the St. Croix Valley in both Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Call us at 651-430-3320 for a free consultation.
The Lakeview Homecare team provides:
- Skilled nursing care
- Wound care
- Home IV therapy
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Nutrition consultations
- Home health aide services for personal care
- Social services
- Pharmacy services
- Laboratory services
We work with you to:
- Manage a number of conditions, including congestive heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, diabetes and cancer
- Care for post-surgical wounds, burns, amputations and skin ulcers
- Overcome life-altering medical events such as strokes, fractures and surgeries
- Support personal care and activities that promote independent, daily living
- Manage pain and discomfort
The area’s top-rated homecare provider:
- A 10-time Homecare Elite Top Homecare Agency with seven years in the Top 500 (Ability ® & DecisionHealth):
2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Top-rated for Overall Quality of Patient Care (Medicare Home Health Compare)
- Top-rated for performance in improving patients’ mobility and breathing, managing pain, and healing wounds (Medicare Home Health Compare)
Feedback from our patients and their family:
I don’t think I could’ve gotten through the first two weeks at home following my knee replacement without the incredible help, encouragement, care and concern I received from my Homecare team.
Thank you all so much for the wonderful care you gave my husband after his knee surgery. We couldn’t have managed without you.